From learning more about your competitors to identifying your customers, our team of experienced researchers will find out, saving you time and money
User research is the foundation of all User Experience (UX) practices. Understanding your audience and how they use your website, sets the foundation of how you will work towards evolving what service you provide.
Our skilled team of UX researchers will want to get to know your business, your industry and what you are trying to achieve with your website. Once we know what you are trying to achieve we can then gather the data to show you whether what you are doing in practice is matching your business goals.
Want to know what your competitors are doing and what their marketing strategy is? Through our research we can provide you with the data so you can make informed choices and keep you ahead of the game saving you time and money.
Our qualified team of UX researchers can collect information for user research using a variety of different methods such as:
- Personas – to build a picture of who your users are – their interests, goals, motivations and behaviours.
- User Testing – real users test your website so we can understand what works and what doesn’t.
- Heuristic Evaluation – a review conducted by a Certified UX Professional to ensure best practice and that your website meets industry standards.
- Competitor analysis – Using competitor analysis software tools, we are able to identify the key competitors that impact your digital marketplace.
- Analytics – a full review that provides you with real data to provide you with the facts and figures of what is happening on your site.
Interested to find out just who your customers are what your competitors are doing? Contact Us today we’d be delighted to hear from you.