Big Group Insight; now with extra Salesforce, Social and stand-outability
2017 is already shaping up to be an exciting new year here at Big Group Insight, with new team appointments and business partnerships to enhance our offerings and services to you, our valued client.
Firstly, we are proud to announce that we have now partnered with Salesforce on their Partnership Programme and are thrilled to share this wonderful opportunity with our clients.
Salesforce is one the world’s leading companies, focusing on;
- Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM)
- Email marketing (B2C and B2B)
- Marketing Automation
If you’d like to find out how this special partnership can enhance your business to make it more profitable, we would love to discuss with you and share this new opportunity with you.
Secondly, we are delighted to announce our latest appointment, Simon Vincent, who joined the team in February as an Account Director. Simon brings a wealth of experience and expertise from the world of Social Media as well as Content Marketing. Previous roles include:
- Senior Editor at We Are Social, London, with responsibility for all content on the Audi UK and Lavazza UK social channels
- Account Director at Bite Global, London, with responsibility for the development of global marketing tool-kits for Avanade and campaign web builds for Sage UK and Harman
- Head of Social Media at Remarkable Content, with responsibility for all social media marketing for Taylor Wimpey
- Head of Media and Communications for Hampshire Cricket, with responsibility for all web content and social activation across sporting and non-sporting commercial activity
Social Media can be a minefield, so if you would like some free advice on your social media campaigns or are thinking about creating a new social media strategy, please do get in touch with Simon to discuss your ideas.
And finally, we thought we should share an offering with you that you may not have previously considered. Recently clients have been asking us to help rejuvenate their pitching material, to bring a new dimension and energy to their presentations, to make them stand out from their competitor’s.
Using our talented teams of Designers and Data Insight Analyst’s we have been creating engaging, educational, and stimulating presentations that include a wide mix of media, such as video, animations, infographics and interactive virtual environments.
It’s not just about making something look pretty – it’s about creating detailed, appealing and informed presentations that leave your new prospective clients wanting to find out more about you.
Interested? Why not watch the following video as an example of how we can transform how you pitch for business;
For further information on any of the above or if you’d like to discuss any element of your digital marketing strategy, please get in touch with us today. We’d be delighted, as ever, to hear from you.